Allied health residential care programs
At IHCA we ensure ACFI compliance for our residential aged care customers. We pride ourselves on ensuring a high and ACFI approved standard of care whilst also ensuring we tailor our approach to the unique needs of each client.
We work closely with facility managers and in-house ACFI personnel to adapt our approach for the optimal healthcare experience for every client. We have worked hand-in-hand with several aged care providers to deliver ACFI complex pain management programs that take a holistic approach to patient care.
These programs don’t only include exercise and manual therapy, they also focus on non-tangible outcomes such as encouraging a positive atmosphere and outlook for clients as well as motivating clients to socialise thus providing a holistic path to recovery.
Our allied health professionals are passionate about their client’s wellbeing and recovery and pride themselves on building trust to meet the health goals of their clients, whilst creating a nurturing and caring environment for them.
We offer a range of different services based on the requirements of the aged care provider we are working with, from specialised aged care physiotherapy services to ACFI funding audits we are a full-service operation.
Here is an inclusive list of all our residential care services
- All-inclusive holistic service – exercise classes, falls prevention classes, pain management
- Tailored aged care ACFI pain management program
- All referrals, 6 to12 functional assessment, mobility assessment, pain assessment and care plan review included
- Complimentary ACFI revenue audit to the Q12 (ACFI complex health care domain)
- Complimentary documentation audits
- Manual handling training to all registered nurse (RN), care staff, general care staff (GCS) and administrative staff
- Service reviews every 6 months which include a deep and thorough ACFI revenue audit of your facilities
Intelligent Health Care Australia (IHCA) is the first choice in health, fitness and wellbeing for men and women aged 50 and above in Australia.
ABN: 67 637 669 802
PO Box : 424 Alexandria NSW 1435